Nutritionist Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications:
Locations: Dripping Springs, TX and Round Rock, TX
Nutritionists care for patients with a variety of conditions and ailments. They take in depth histories, use dietary protocols, supplementation, and order a variety of diagnostics to better evaluate the patient’s overall health and condition. This role is in a multi-disciplinary holistic mind-body-spirit environment with other chiropractic, mental health and weight loss clinicians.
Nutritionist Duties and Responsibilities
Nutritionists work closely with patients and have a variety of duties and responsibilities to perform, including:
- Complete health histories and consultations
- Order advanced and specialty diagnostics
- Create care plans that focuses on the patient’s recovery, overall health, and well-being
- Provide a variety of treatment interventions based on the nutritionist’s area of expertise
- Consult and recommend nutrient/herbal supplementation
- Provide periodic follow up appointments to guide and monitor a patient’s progress through care
- Order follow up diagnostics (when necessary)
- Complete documentation of care notes in a timely manner
- Approaching healing from a holistic and whole body point of view
- In addition to supplements and dietary changes, recommending lifestyle changes (i.e. Sleep, exercise, and stress management) as part of a more comprehensive treatment regimen
- Actively participate in digital, external and in-clinic marketing programs
- Actively engage in Curis as a supportive and cooperative business partner
- Communicate and conduct business in a professional code of conduct
Weight Loss Coach Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications:
Weight Loss Coaches have a strong desire to help others live a more healthy and happy life. Weight Loss Coaches demonstrate a reasonably healthy lifestyle in order to encourage others to do the same. You cannot sell what you do now own! They should be enthusiastic, personable, and positive as they will be leading their clients on a journey of a weight loss and wellness which is often long, challenging and frustrating. Excellent communication skills, organized with both time and task management along with creativity to assist with marketing and promotion within the clinics that they are placed is a must. Drive! This is a commission-based position. The more you help, the more you earn! No experience or special degree is necessary (although it’s always a plus!). We will fully train and provide ongoing coaching to help you help others and enable you to hit your income goals. This role is in a multi-disciplinary holistic mind-body-spirit environment with other chiropractic, mental health and weight loss clinicians.
Weight Loss Coach Duties and Responsibilities
Weight Loss Coaches work closely with clients and have a variety of duties and responsibilities to perform, including:
- Assist with training & orientation of Curis clinic staff as you prepare to launch Activate in that location. Generate energy & hype about it to assure a successful launch out of the gates.
- Assure Curis clinic team is aware of each new promo (monthly, seasonal, holidays, etc).
- Distribute promotional pieces for each new campaign.
- Connect with weight loss prospects before initial appt to intro self and deliver intake information.
- Perform Initial “Qualification Visits” with potential new clients. Overview program, place & enroll, including payments and financing when necessary.
- Perform manual reviews and onboard new clients to the app with appropriate instruction.
- Track clients closely in app and communicate/coach as needed.
- Perform “Success Visits” (follow ups) in clinic at designated times (every 10 days thru first 40 days then 2-3 weeks intervals thereafter).
- Supplement the documentation and communication the app provides on Success Visits and in any other situation which be clinically indicated.
- Correspond with Activate Coaches and Clinical Advisors as instructed or needed. Be fully engaged and participate in Activate Coaching sessions designed to develop your skills, add strategies, etc.
- Harvest success stories (testimonials) which can be written and/or recorded and shared. Pass along to Curis marketing team to be shared on social media.
- Generate referrals through excellent coaching & relationship building.
To apply for this job please visit gocuris.com.