Therapist Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications:
Therapists care for patients with a variety of mental health conditions. They use a number of therapeutic modalities and treatment interventions that include individual, couples, family, and group therapy. Therapists also provide a variety of mental health assessment and evaluations. This role is in a multi-disciplinary holistic mind-body-spirit environment with other nutrition, mental health and weight loss clinicians.
Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
Therapists work closely with patients and have a variety of duties and responsibilities to perform, including:
- Complete psychological evaluations and assessments when appropriate
- Provide a variety of treatment interventions based on the therapist’s area of expertise
- Complete documentation of care notes in a timely manner
- Approaching healing from a holistic and whole body point of view
- Recommending lifestyle changes (i.e. Sleep, exercise, and diet) as part of a more comprehensive treatment regimen
- Actively participate in digital, external and in-clinic marketing programs
- Actively engage in Curis as a supportive and cooperative business partner
- Communicate and conduct business in a professional code of conduct
Locations- Bulverde, TX Burleson, TX Blue Springs, MO Arlington, TX Tulsa, OK Lake Charles, LA Sherman, TX Southlake, TX Cedar Hill, TX Midlothian, TX Independence, MO Lee’s Summit, MO
Job Title- Therapist
Position Description – Provide mental health services to a variety of populations. We have a need for therapists who see children, adult, and geriatric populations. Applicants will need a Master’s Degree or higher and have a license to provide therapy in their respective states.
Requirements/Skills – None, fully licensed individuals will have preference.
Hiring Timeframe – Immediate
Full-Time or Part-Time – Full time, M-F 9 am-5 pm but can be flexible with most schedules
To apply for this job please visit gocuris.com.