is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who works with her clients to identify and progress towards their goals during times of distress. Natalee believes that clients are the expert on themselves and she is passionate about helping them develop and utilize their strengths when facing stressors.
Natalee has worked as an adolescent therapist for Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) groups providing her with experience including but not limited to suicidal/homicidal ideation, self-harm, depression, anxiety, poor emotion regulation, poor impulse control, struggling with school, executive functioning, psychosis, poor boundaries, interpersonal conflict, and addressing family dynamics.
She works using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and Solution Focused Therapy while utilizing strategies from Motivational Interviewing and Trust-Based Relational Interventions (TBRI) depending on the client and their needs.
Natalee finds it important to bring humor and personality into her sessions to increase trust and healing for her clients.
License, Certifications & Awards
- Master of Science, Social Work, University of Texas at Arlington (2017)
- Master of Science, Criminology, University of Texas at Dallas (2015)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of North Texas (2013)
- Minors: Spanish; Development and Family Studies
- Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider
- CPI (Crisis Prevention)
- SAMA (Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Motivational Interviewing