(Photo credit to Delightful Adventures)
Recipe by Kelly Massey
- 2 eggs (You can also use flax “eggs”)
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup organic refined coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla 1
- cup shredded zucchini (grate using the smaller side on your grater)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (Hu is the best & cleanest brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use liners or grease the inside of each cup with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add in shredded zucchini and stir again until well combined.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until combined taking care not to over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.